Discover Your Dream Home
HANNAH HOLMES represents both sellers and buyers in Greater Portland, and will consider special projects throughout the State. Also a successful science writer, she brings cool-headed analysis to the emotional arena of real estate.
Her expertise in communication, internet technology, and marketing helps her clients make durable decisions in a fast-moving market.
Although Hannah’s special interests range from the “house dust ecosystem” to the carbon footprint of pens versus pencils, some of her obsessions hold real value for her clients:
- Construction history and trends
- Personalized negotiation
- Precise communication
- Community dynamics
- Human territorial behavior
- Green building and renovation
- Boundless trivia
Click for a Down East Magazine article
on Maine's uncommonly antique housing:
Visit the GEEK REALTY BLOG:
Video of a talk: 13,000 years of
Portland housing history:
- Investigative and analytical approach to every home purchase and sale
- Innovative marketing, with dedicated web sites, custom brochures, and hand-selling techniques
- Deep knowledge of Greater Portland, and the State as a whole
- Technological expertise applied to marketing, research, and transaction coordination
- Thoughtful negotiation, clear communication, integrity
- Green awareness, social responsibility, old-house savvy
ARE YOU GEEKY TOO? TRY THE CUSTOM MOBIL APP:
Scan with your phone or tablet, open, and set your own search! The system will send me your phone number and e.mail, but I will only call or e.mail at your request.
Nearby School information provided by Onboard Informatics © 2018 Onboard informatics. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
Mortgage Calculator provided by Market Leader © 2018.